CrystalClear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrystalClear

End-game ls Quetzalcoatl

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dejan

Possible App Empty
PostSubject: Possible App   Possible App EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:47 am

Well, i've been looking for a new Dynamis shell to call home, and maybe snag myself some Relic gear. I have so much going on with my own shell that my night times are either usually packed, or just basically not due to the fact that i'm probably out in some bar getting drunk.

I'm actually Brazillian, and live in Rio, and my time zone is Eastern US time +1, and my question before applying is when do you guys run, in estern time? It'd be perfect if you ran in my afternoon times (your evenings), thus making this application valid. Please forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, or post, but i just wanted to go ahead and do it since i'm starting to get psyched about dynamis again, and getting some new relic.

Character Name: Dejan (sometimes called Dejan, the mighty... jk =P)

Jobs and Levels: Bard75, Ninja75, Paladin75, BlueMage75, Beastmaster75

What Dynamis wins obtained? : All Cities & Northlands

Previous Dynamis Linkshells? : Aequitas, limitless.

Recommended by who? O.o not sure, i probably know someone, but i just read this off QCDN.

Which day can you show up? : Wednesdays for sure, and some Saturdays, although they're not the best at all (I'm hardly ever on the game on Weekends at all).

As previously stated, totally disregard this if the times don't work and what not, but hopefully that won't be the case.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Dejan

Possible App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible App   Possible App EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:53 am

Oh, also forgot to add, that i'm seriously thinking of upgrading either horn/shield, but that's just a thought. =)
Back to top Go down
Arimis
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Arimis

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Possible App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible App   Possible App EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 pm

sorry all run times are GMT +1 which is 5 hours ahead of your time, we do runs on Wen and Sun at 6pm and 7 pm GMT +1 that is 1PM and 2 pm your time. This is primarily a EU shell so that is why the times are set like that. You are more than welcome to join if these times are good for your schedule^^
Back to top Go down
Seph
Administrator
Administrator
Seph

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Possible App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible App   Possible App EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:22 pm

Dejan wrote:
Well, i've been looking for a new Dynamis shell to call home, and maybe snag myself some Relic gear. I have so much going on with my own shell that my night times are either usually packed, or just basically not due to the fact that i'm probably out in some bar getting drunk.

I'm actually Brazillian, and live in Rio, and my time zone is Eastern US time +1, and my question before applying is when do you guys run, in estern time? It'd be perfect if you ran in my afternoon times (your evenings), thus making this application valid. Please forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, or post, but i just wanted to go ahead and do it since i'm starting to get psyched about dynamis again, and getting some new relic.

Character Name: Dejan (sometimes called Dejan, the mighty... jk =P)

Jobs and Levels: Bard75, Ninja75, Paladin75, BlueMage75, Beastmaster75

What Dynamis wins obtained? : All Cities & Northlands

Previous Dynamis Linkshells? : Aequitas, limitless.

Recommended by who? O.o not sure, i probably know someone, but i just read this off QCDN.

Which day can you show up? : Wednesdays for sure, and some Saturdays, although they're not the best at all (I'm hardly ever on the game on Weekends at all).

As previously stated, totally disregard this if the times don't work and what not, but hopefully that won't be the case.

Cheers!

Hello Dejan,
Thank you for applying to CrystalClear.
We'd definatly like to have you in our shell.
TheFlock was in good terms with CrystalClear the times when we did Sky
and we were happy to see a linkshell like yours being helpful. ^^

As previously mentioned we would like accept you.
If you could send a tell to me (Darkseph) then i'd like to speak to you ingame.

Once again thank you for applying, we hope to see you soon~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible App   Possible App Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrystalClear :: Want to join Crystalclear? :: Recruitment-
Jump to: